Since 1991, Star One Staffing, Inc. has provided quality nurse staffing services to the South Florida community:
- NURSE STAFFING: Customized to your individual situation due to census fluctuations, vacation coverage, hard-to-fill scheduling, emergencies, new openings, illness and any vacancy situation.
- PER DIEM NURSING: (From a single shift to a several-week assignment)
- SHORT-TERM CONTRACT: (often 4–8 weeks)
- LONG-TERM CONTRACT: (13 weeks and longer)
- TEMP-PERM: (Temporary assignment where staff becomes part of your permanent staff, after a 13-week assignment)
- PERMANENT PLACEMENT: (Staff referred for “open” permanent positions available in your facility)
- ALLIED HEALTH STAFFING: Per Diem to Long-term contracts, as well as permanent placement.
Physical Therapist Assistant
Certified Occupational Assistant
Medical Laboratory Technician
Registered Dental Hygienist